After I erased the hard drive on my IBM laptop, I turned it over to my manager along with my badge and corporate credit card. We had a good meeting. I signed a release form and a separation agreement which stated that I would not use IBM confidential information in competitive situations against IBM. I am a little bit sad that my run at IBM is over, but at the same time, I know this is a good opportunity for me to expand my horizons.
I have a job interview tomorrow with a startup software company that only has 4 employees. My interview will be in a coffee shop. Interesting that my final meeting with IBM was in a coffee shop, and now another opportunity comes along with a meeting in a coffee shop.
I am also thinking about starting my own consulting business. I mentioned this idea to several people, and all of them have said it sounds like a good idea. I'm still in the thinking process. My mind is going non-stop lately, processing lots of things. It feels like my brain is being bombarded with creative ideas, which has not happened in a long time.
Whatever it means to be moving on, that is what I am doing now. To where, I do not know.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elan,
We are grateful to know that you have not been left paralyzed and that the creative juices are flowing again. It's exciting to sense that in yourself, isn't it.
Love you,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment