Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nothing to say

If you have been wondering where I have been for the last month, wonder no more. I didn't go anywhere; I just had nothing to say. Many times I looked at a blank blog screen and hoped for some inspiration to write. But nothing came. I have been more introspective lately, thinking about my life. I have not talked much, choosing instead to think and be silent. Recently, Rob asked "what's going on with you?" He is accustomed to a lot of chatter from me, but he has heard very little. I don't know what's going on with me, so I have nothing to say. There is a time to speak and a time to be quiet. Please bear with me during this quiet time.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I have indeed been checking your blog for updates, so I wondered what has been going on in your life. I'm glad you at least let the world know that you are there with no news. :)

Eric Deeter said...

Its better to say that you have nothing to say than to write something that says nothing. Too many writers don't follow this advice. We will keep you in our prayers.