Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Kitchen remodeling
We knocked down a half wall in our kitchen and installed a new countertop, sink and faucet. Here is a picture of the wall demolition and the final result. We also got a new slide-in range, a convection microwave and a high efficiency dishwasher. It's a whole new kitchen! The next project is painting the kitchen and re-painting the family room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks great! I'd love to see some "before" pics too...it's always fun to look back and see how much you accomplished...I'm sure it makes you feel really good about it. :)
Wow! It really looks different--a great improvement to make the kitchen feel more open.
Dad
Thanks for the pictures. I've been wondering what the sink/bar area would look like. I think you all must enjoy the openness of this area.
That really looks fantastic!!! It really does open the kitchen up! Do you like it??
Did you and Rob remodel it or did you hire someone? Either way it looks beautiful.
Post a Comment