Saturday, December 22, 2007
Weird
Why am I so weird? I have these weird thoughts so therefore I am a weird person. My imagination goes to far off places and sometimes it doesn't come back! When Rob read my last blog entry, he said it was way out there. He said he didn't get it. So I edited it for clarity. Maybe it's clear to you, and maybe it's mud. Sometimes my thoughts are so random and disjointed that I need someone to give me clarity. Think about a time when you discovered the perfect thing to say to someone 5 minutes after the conversation ended! It's the same with thoughts - we need time and an editor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know the wish for the witty response at the right moment. It usually comes later for me as well. I understood your last post, but then Brenda claims my brain works in weird ways as well. It was your last post that prompted me to forward Tim Ferris' blog on the Art of Letting Bad Things Happen. Brenda & I have a semi-annual clearing out of clutter in our home. It's probably good to do that on an emotional and spiritual level as well. I don't think that's weird.
I don't think you're wierd...I think you're using your blog to it's fullest potential. We started posting our blog for several reasons: to document our family's moments, to share with family and friends, and to journal our wierdness. :) I love reading your blog, and love that there is someone else out there that thinks like I do. :) Love you!
Elan,
We used to use the term "unlearn" something. De-focus is another way of saying it. Clutter slows down our computers, our minds, and our spirits. De-focus. Unlearn. Repent. Makes sense to me.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment